|Tutoring – All Subjects
- Home Tutors
Quality Coaching Education welcomes applications for tutoring positions at both of our centres in Liverpool and Bakstown, as well as HOME TUTORS in Sydney Metropolitan area – all suburbs.
Quality Coaching provides a most comprehensive tutoring program that caters for a large community. Teachers will be appointed according to their level of experience plus tertiary qualifications and finally must fulfil the criteria set by Quality Coaching.
If you think you are suitable please send your resume along with a cover letter clearly stating which subject area you are interested in. Only applicants selected for interview will be contacted.
To become a Quality Coaching tutor, you must:
- be available after school hours and on weekends
- have effective communication skills
- have strong leadership qualities
- be punctual, and have excellent personal presentation
- have a passion for helping students succeed in their studies
- be able to produce tutoring programs and materials suitable for your students
If you believe you are the right person for the positions listed above, please complete the online form on the right and upload your CV/resume, please include a cover letter and specify the role you are applying for in the subject line.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.